Coronavirus (COVID-19) | BOX15 Statement
We’re following advice that online businesses should remain open if possible, so although operating with much-reduced staff so that safe social distancing can be maintained, online orders will be processed and shipped as normal.
Our carriers/post office are still calling in daily and whilst the current climate means we can’t guarantee overnight services or facilitate collections, you can place orders with confidence. Orders placed through our website integrate straight into our warehouse with no need for intervention from the office staff, so we’d encourage all our customers to place their orders online for the foreseeable future.
In light of the growing uncertainly around coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide an update on our situation at BOX15.
While the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to develop, we are continually monitoring the situation and taking all the necessary measures and actions to support the welfare and health of our customers, staff, and everyone involved in our supply chain.
Business as usual
During this time we are continuing to operate as usual. We are putting measures in place to keep our operations running so that you can too!
- Our stock levels remain high in both warehouses.
- Both websites (BPFonline.co.uk & Box15.co.uk) will be fully supported and fully operational.
- Whilst some staff may be working from home we have measures in place to ensure our free live chat service will be staffed uninterrupted from 8:30 – 5pm Monday-Friday. The office phone lines will be open however with less on-site staff we recommend using live chat where possible, however, if you do need to call the office please be patient as our remaining team tries to assist as many customers as possible.
- The warehouse team are still picking and packing your orders for dispatch.
- Our 3rd party carriers are reporting no delivery issues which means we are still dispatching orders daily, with next working day delivery options still available!
- Our showroom is currently closed due to relocation and refurbishment. Unfortunately during this transition period we are unable to accept any showroom visitors. However, if you have any urgent product questions please contact our main office. For more details, please click HERE.
With more staff being advised to work from home wherever possible, we are advising customers to place orders through our website www.box15.co.uk where possible as this will bypass the reduced office staff and send your order straight to our warehouse for picking, which remains fully operational.
If you are a trade / credit customer, we can link your account to our website so you can place full orders with POs as normal. Please contact us to get this set up for you.
Staff health & safety
The health and safety of our staff is of the highest importance to us. As such, we are continuing to put safety measures in place to support and look after them.
As a result, we will be closely monitoring the ongoing situation. And we will continue to update customers and suppliers of any further developments.
Our partner factories
Among the growing uncertainty, countries across the globe are issuing their own guidance in relation to the particular stage they’re at with the pandemic.
As such, we’ve taken the decision not to pressure our supply partners into assuring us of continuity of supply. Particularly, when they have little or no control over what respective government directives dictate. We are also conscious that many businesses are now operating with reduced staffing levels.
It goes without saying that giving as much notice as possible (including considering call off orders), would be beneficial for all parties involved. And we’re happy to work with all customers and suppliers to put these measures in place.
We appreciate your understanding on our position and thank you for your cooperation. For our full Coronavirus (COVID-19) supply chain statement, please click HERE.
BOX15 Ltd will continue to monitor developments regarding COVID-19 and will follow the government & WHO guidelines.
If you have any questions or simply want to know more, please find our contact details HERE.
18th March 2020