NEWS: Storage & Room Dividers
Here at BOX15 we have a range of elegant storage, shelving & room dividers. All of which are perfect for home and office use!
Within our innovative range, we offer a variety of modular systems. This means that you can create almost any shape or size shelving! We also offer modular alcove shelving units which are designed to fit and adapt to any space.
U-Cube Modular Furniture System
This modular furniture system is made from a high-performance plastic foam known as ARPRO EPP (Expanded Polypropylene). This is an incredibly light weight yet highly durable (and shock absorbing) material; thus making it easy to move and reconfigure. And with no sharp edges it wont scratch, scrape or mark even the finest of flooring!
The U-Cubes’ modular and adaptable nature allows for a variety of different uses. Take a look at the list below for just some the ways you can use it:
- Wall mounted or free-standing book-casing & shelving | Suitable for books, DVD’s, low height lamps & ornaments
- Room divider(s) | Can also be used to create free-standing partitions and room dividers. Suitable for your home and office, or retail stores and pop up trade booths.
- Seating | Close backed/blindsided units can be reversed and used as a set of stools. They can double up as a low table, desk or work top.
- Outdoor use | The U-CUBE is water, chemical and bacteria resistant, making it suitable for temporary, outdoor use.
Build Shelving & Room Partitioning
As with the U-CUBE, BUILD units are made from ARPRO EPP; which is highly durable yet incredibly light weight! This lightweight, modular aspect provides countless applications in the home or workplace!
Here are a few ways you can use it:
- Wall mounted or free-standing bookcase, shelving and room divider.
- Temporary seating, low table or transport box (can be stacked when not in use).
- Free-standing partitions & room dividers (open or closed back available).
- Suitable for pop-up stores, events, offices and domestic use.
- Outdoor use: BUILD is both water and chemicals resistant, making it suitable for temporary outdoor use.
- Horizontal shelving: Units can be arranged to keep all shelves horizontal and at the same height:
VL Compression Storage & Room Dividers | GL Wall Mounted Shelving System | OL Floor Standing Shelving System
Vertical line is a modular and bi-facial frame comprised of a slim, metal profile with wooden shelves. These shelves are then fitted and fixed to the ceiling and the floor. It’s modern and minimalist design makes it perfect for both working and domestic use. Furthermore, its versatility allows for it to be used as shelving/partitioning.
GL Wall Mounted Shelving System is also modular in design, allowing you the freedom to set up your own configurations. This feature is preferable among users who wish to set up various heights, bays or wider spans.
OL Floor Standing Shelving System is both simple and adaptable. It’s modular design allows for you to easily modify it to meet your desired configuration; and with no real minimum or maximum length you can expand the width as and when needed!
While we list the components separately for customers who wish to configure their own design, we appreciate that customers may also prefer to buy one ready-made. As a result, we listed a number of pre-packed kits which will give you the complete shelving system ready to go!
On Display at the BOX15 Showroom
We know that looking online is never quite the same as seeing it in person. And deciding on that perfect piece of office furniture is always easier when you can get a feel for it, try it out and picture it in practice. So, we have a number of these units on display in our showroom and so if there’s something that you’d like to see, give us a call and book an appointment today to visit our showroom. You can find contact details HERE!
Got any questions?
If you’ve got any questions or simply want to find out more, you can find our full range of storage & room dividers HERE. However, if you cannot find the information you are looking for, get in touch via our CONTACT US page today!